If you are experiencing any issues with Hooked on You, it is recommended to try the following troubleshooting steps to see if it helps:
Relaunch Steam and Hooked on You
Restarting both the Steam application and the game may resolve any technical issues you are experiencing with the game.
Verify Game Files
1. Right-click on Hooked on You in your Steam library
2. Select "Properties"
3. Select "Local Files" on the left-hand side
4. Select "Verify Integrity of game files..."
5. Steam will start verifying the Hooked on You game files - this process can take up to a few minutes.
Reinstall Hooked on You
Important: Please remember to backup your save file before uninstalling, as there is risk of losing your save file.
1. From your Library, right-click on Hooked on You
2. Hover over 'Manage' then click on 'Uninstall" - this process can take up to a few minutes
3. Once Hooked on You is done uninstalling, right-click the game and select "Install"
If you've tried all these troubleshooting steps and your issue hasn't been resolved you can contact the front desk here.