If you are experiencing any issues with Hooked on You, it is recommended to try the following troubleshooting steps to see if it helps:
Relaunch Steam and Hooked on You
Restarting both the Steam application and the game may resolve any technical issues you are experiencing with the game.
Verify Game Files
1. Right-click on Hooked on You in your Steam library
2. Select "Properties"
3. Select "Local Files" on the left-hand side
4. Select "Verify Integrity of game files..."
5. Steam will start verifying the Hooked on You game files - this process can take up to a few minutes.
Reinstall Hooked on You
Important: Please remember to backup your save file before uninstalling, as there is risk of losing your save file.
1. From your Library, right-click on Hooked on You
2. Hover over 'Manage' then click on 'Uninstall" - this process can take up to a few minutes
3. Once Hooked on You is done uninstalling, right-click the game and select "Install"
If you've tried all these troubleshooting steps and your issue hasn't been resolved you can contact the front desk here.
Article is closed for comments.